Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 December 1978

Images



_______________________________________________________
There are many images
Around me,
And all are distorted ;
Whether my eye sight
Is failing or
Acquiring a different focus,
I do not know.

I am trying to give up
What others think are
The better things of life ;

Perhaps
I am trying to prove
( to myself ? ),
That I am different
Than the others.

The inner peace
Does not seem to come,
I seem
As empty as before –
Is fulfillment
An empty dream ?

Even two birds fill the sky,
But I am alone,

And doomed to die.

___________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment