Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 6 December 1970

Soon it will be Friday



_____________________________________________________
Let me have
Some more of this ,
A goddamn whole lot
More of this
Fire in my veins ;

‘ Cause , soon
It will be Friday
And my bones
Will grow weary
And my blood
Will no more boil ;

Ah , my stars were not
Right tonight
As they never were

On any other night .

------------------------------

06  Dec  1963

___________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment