Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 May 1970

Since Time Began



_______________________________________________________
On this busy street
By noon ,
The city writhes in agony,
The clamor of the cars and trucks
Shatters every nerve :
The rush
The mad , mad rush is on,
The motion reigns supreme
The only manifestation of life .

On this very street
The quiet morning tip-toes
To waken me,
To waken the birds cuddled
In their nests,
To fill their throats , once more
With the same song
They have sung everyday

Since time began

______________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment