Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 11 May 1970

The Shape and the Shapeless ( Who am I ? )



_______________________________________________________
Many worlds,
My many worlds are all
Suddenly upon me ;

The world within
And
The world without ,
The world beyond, and
The world to which
I am bound.

There is an utter chaos
Of fleeting thoughts
Of meandering moods ,
These eternally changing
Colors
On mind’s canvass :

Am I forever lost
In this
Wilderness of worlds ?

These
Seemingly endless
Worlds of words,
Of thesis and anti-thesis,
For and against
The man
And his credo :

Of love and hate
Truth and untruth
The myriad isms,

The man
Torn twice
By the self – negating gods
And the self – exalting goddesses.
Vacillating between
The shape and the shapeless
The real and the ethereal ;

Who am I
Or what ?
The formula ,
The bio-chemical chromosomes ? 
The all pervading DNA ?

Am I ,
The transcendental knowledge
Or the perfect anti-matter,
The one and only illusion,
The unknown,

The unknowable ?

_____________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment