Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 19 August 2013

A breeze descends



__________________________________________
At last ,
the long summer is leaving ,
it's pain revealing
in blazing autumn ,
a glow 
of red and yellow ;

A breeze descends
from a blue sky ,
cool and crisp ,
and grips
the young heart
with a tender fever ;

Ah , this sweet thing ,
this desire 
to hold her
close to my heart
in a gentle caress ,
comes to life
with a quiver ;

And a tide
of elemental force 
engulfs
my craving soul  


--------------------

Lawrence
18 Sept 1957

_________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment