Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 August 2013

wordless melodies



______________________________________________________
The longest day of my life
is over ,

And the darkness
of an eternal night
is upon me ;

No more shall I behold
your sweet face,
my beloved,
The fate has decreed ;

Nor
enraptured hear ,
the haunting tunes
of wordless
melodies .

-------------------------------

04 Mar 1963

______________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment