Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 30 March 1970

The Tides of Time



_______________________________________________________
Incapable of being great
Incapable of being small ,
That’s what I am ,
Yet yearning to be both ;

For , in the greatness
A challenge lies ,
To conquer the lofty peaks
Of mountains unclimbed .

But when I think
How the tides of time ,
Leave no trace
Of the soaring heights ,
I wonder how long
Could my foot prints last ?

And , at times I wish
To disown my dreams
And settle with myself
For a small content ;
‘cause there is no greater bliss
Than to be in perfect peace ,
In a corner of obscurity ,
Where few would care to notice
And shed tears
When you go ;

But again I wonder
What would it be like
But for a few

With vision full of dreams ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 30, 1957

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment